Family Reunification Visa

The specific documents required for a family reunification visa can vary depending on the country you are applying to and your specific circumstances. However, in general, you will typically need the following documents:

Complete and sign the visa application form provided by the consulate or embassy of the country you are applying to.

A valid passport with at least six months of validity beyond your intended travel date.

Recent passport-sized photographs that meet the specifications outlined by the consulate or embassy.

Documentation proving your relationship with the family member you are reuniting with. This could include marriage certificates, birth certificates, adoption papers, or other relevant documents.

A letter from your family member in the destination country inviting you to join them. This letter should include their contact information, relationship to you, and a statement of their willingness to support you during your stay.

Evidence that you or your sponsoring family member has the financial means to support you during your stay. This might include bank statements, pay stubs, or a letter of financial support.


Proof of suitable accommodation arrangements, which could be a lease agreement, a letter of invitation indicating where you will be staying, or other relevant documents.

Some countries require proof of health insurance coverage for the duration of your stay. Check the specific requirements of the destination country.

A certificate from your home country's law enforcement authorities confirming that you have no criminal record.

In some cases, you may need to undergo a medical examination by an approved panel physician to ensure you do not have any contagious diseases.

Pay the required visa application fee, which varies depending on the country and visa type.

Provide a copy of your travel itinerary, including flight reservations.

Depending on the country and your specific circumstances, you may be asked to provide additional documents, such as proof of language proficiency or educational qualifications.